Weekly links July (2)
7/15/2007 | Christian Kreutz
- Howard Rheingold about our mobile world An insightful interview with the author of the book "Smart Mobs."
- 11 deadly knowledge management sins Interesting post by David Snowden. One quote I liked particular:" Knowledge is all about action, making decisions creating innovative ideas. It is always contextual and is by necessarily entangled and messy."
- Wiki it An easy presentation of how to use a wiki in an organization. "Ten years ago I was living without email. Now nobody can imagine living without it. Wiki will be part of the next revolution..."
- Enterprise Live Debate: Andrew McAfee and Tom Davenport at Enterprise 2.0 - It’s All about the People! "Enterprise 2.0 is all about helping and empowering knowledge workers share their knowledge, collaborate with their peers and keep innovating as a result of those interactions!"
- We-think: The power of mass creativity - Charles Leadbeater Leadbeater explores how the emerging culture of mass creativity and participation could reshape companies and governments. "My argument is that these new forms of mass, creative collaboration announce the arrival of a society in which participation will be the key organising idea rather than consumption and work." Have not read his book (free download) yet but his presentation on Ted is intriguing.